NCA’s Annual Reports document the organization’s growth and achievements over the years. Some highlights from the 2017 Annual Report include:
- Growth in our Victims of Crime Act funding, following a three-year advocacy strategy, now providing more than $100 million in funds to serve kids nationwide
- Progress on NCA 2020: our current five-year strategic plan, and where it will lead us in 2018 and beyond
- Data demonstrating the value of CACs from more than 60,000 caregivers and partners
- An annual timeline of our common accomplishments
- Stats, acknowledgements, messages from our leadership & more
Children’s Advocacy Centers make a difference in the lives of children each and every day. And each and every day, NCA stands beside its members – now numbering 854 and counting in all 50 states – to ensure that CACs, MDTs and Chapter organizations receive the training, technical assistance and support they need to better serve abused children in their local communities.
NCA works with its members to minimize trauma for abused children, break the cycle of abuse and hold offenders accountable by offering services in the following 5 areas:
- Community Awareness and Advocacy
- Training & Technical Assistance
Read our annual reports to learn more about where we’ve been, and where we’re heading—together.